miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

The origin of hypocrisy


To accept the birth of a sibling, a majority needs to become hypocritical, hide negative feelings lie.

I can not believe that there are many people who know more than me, but surely there are millions who have an accumulation of knowledge associated with a prodigious memory that makes people learned (1).

I am referring to a subjective assessment of myself and others.

While it sounds arrogant to me rudely expressed in this way, grant me a couple of paragraphs to argue in my favor.

Those who express themselves with more humility are missing something: when someone says of his admiration for others, is saying that, secretly, is included in that group but does not mention idealized (explicit, clear, confess) because among its virtues is that of be modest. But the worst part is that it drastically neglecting most of the world population.

I propose to think that everyone clapping, cheers, admires, praises, glorify others, which is actually doing is self praising and looking down on everyone who does not mention.

The current culture preserved the custom of having several children. That is why most are parents of more than one child and most have gone through that experience, emotional and existential in tone, I describe in another article (2).

In that article I comment on emotional tears have a child at birth and lost a brother who thought he had the privilege as to the affection, the care and availability of family resources.

In this child with, usually you push to stop making claims and accept their losses without complaining or disturbing others.

To comply with these requirements to become a most hypocritical appeals (3), to hide negative feelings, to lie.

Note: original in Spanish (without translation by Google) El origen de la hipocresía

   
(This is Article No. 1614)

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario