domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

The poor woman


Women are at the center of collective responsibility and mediocrity is more damaging to all that the male mediocrity.

When I was twelve I entered psychoanalysis by mistake.

I loved to read, ... because I had no TV, no Play-Station, or money to practice any vice entertaining. As public libraries were free to use (as now), then tried to have fun reading.

In this context, I found a great find for someone in my house so named as Sigmund Freud, had written a book called Jokes and Their Relation to the Unconscious.

I do not know how I could finish reading it because it seemed boring.

A little joke as funny as those who serve him to psychoanalysis to show how the unconscious, said that a parishioner asked daily coffee "very, very bitter", always the same bar. When the employee asked him "why he wanted so, so bitter?" The customer replied, "because I want to throw much, but a lot of sugar."

When you stop laughing, read the following:

The motors that keep us alive, active, vital, are the needs and desires. Both can be thought of as holes that claim to be refilled.

From this we can deduce that encourages us 'fill', 'complete', 'fill' holes, empty spaces.

Everyone has a stomach (hollow organ) that moves us, stimulates, revitalizes, individually, but the species has only some of its units, a uterus that moves us, stimulates, revitalizes, collectively.

These specimens are the most challenging hole, we call them "women."

By flattery and we tried to cancel, stop, bribing the recipient, so now I want to de-flattering to women, to comment that are at the heart of collective responsibility and that mediocrity is more damaging to all that the male mediocrity.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La mujer mediocre

(This is Article No. 1,625)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario