viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Confession of a jealous



Jealousy is a tyrannical solution to save the work of self-control that need to perform the jealous.

Manuel was my patient until things started to tell me I got the pattern that was already clinically healthy.

Let me give an example of such, but using my words because theirs are very particular and someone able to recognize their identity, something that will not happen.

"To those who say I'm a womanizer oversimplify. I sleep with any woman who is sexually interested in showing me, and I think the most logical thing in the world.

Anyway someone could say I'm contradictory, because if I find out that my wife has a lover I think I'll kill you both.

My logic is simple but not enough to qualify it with single words like "womanizer" or "macho."

In any case I dare say I'm despotic, it sounds a lot worse than the other two.

The thing is this: As we have discussed here (refer to previous analysis sessions), all suffer childhood traits that are noticed by the chaos.

I have two types of control. One really because I can not control and one for if it could control myself, I do my best to not take me much work.

In any case I need somebody has no choice but to put up. First I had my mom and now I have my wife.

To have no choice but to put up, it has to be nothing short of my slave, depend only on me, for her I have to be essential, as essential as it is a mother to her young son.

As this monopoly is not going to hold "for my pretty face," I have to celarla, watch it, care for it, submit it. For now he likes. "

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Confesión de un celoso

(This is the Article No. 1790)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario