viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Consumerism: waste of money and energy



Our power to lead us to make some practices that seem counterproductive to access a better quality of life.

Seeking with undisguised interest to those who can help me temper my criticism of certain forms of power, popularly accepted.

Religious power seems ominous because it encourages hope in delaying our welfare after death. Stimulate this expectation is formally a scam: "Give me your effort in this life you pay after you have died."Extra!

Political power does something similar, but without promising solutions such long term, though equally false: "If your casts we end up with poverty in the first year of government, and also ...".

The doctor seems to ally with consumerism in a very subtle way.

I believe-and it's hard not to believe-that we get the money to live decently by converting our effort, work, energy expenditure, in salary, fees, profits.

So when it comes to money we speak of human energy, effort, work.

The medical power commands us to avoid a sedentary lifestyle, for which we must exercise.

Exercising is nothing to expend energy just because of wasting energy, ie energy wasting.

As each manages the information it receives using their best judgment, it is clear that many people understand: "For my health I have to spend energy-money: I'll buy another pair of shoes if I have several unused."

As I said above, I know that my beliefs are wrong and I do more harm than good ... But then, I also applied the information I receive with the best judgment. On one hand I see most confident religions, rulers and medicine and on the other hand I think they are wrong.

What do I do?!

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Consumismo: despilfarro de dinero y de energía

(This is the Article No. 1771)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario