jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

The management of personal image



To have a privileged place in society, only preserve the reputation of being honorable people, no need to be.

Although it may seem unusual, was an aunt (my mom's sister), who gave me the first ideas about how adult sexuality.

I was 8 years old and she was caught in a sort of auto-eroticism, I was very nervous, I began to mourn, she hugged me, sat on a marble bench in the garden of my house and when I had recovered the tranquility , began what was for me the introduction to adult sexuality.

She knew a lot of men because my grandmother, thin woman, nervous, very loud and repressed, is what happened when my aunt came admonishing dawn, always in a different car, different also accompanied by someone, who was dismissed as if already to marry.

When I finished my PhD in erotic practices at the University of Life, I kept thinking about the wisdom of this woman, who never saw because he joined a religion that practically kidnapped novices.

She was stroking myself differently and say, step by step, what feelings I was having on my body.

Once, perhaps did not want to talk about his specialty, he said something that I still remember very well, as you will find when you count them.

She, like thinking aloud, said:

- Willie, there is an old saying: "It is better known evil than an unknown good", therefore, if you promise not to tell your mother's, I must say that the society in which they live will be guided more by your reputation by your true values​​. Worry about keeping your good name as well never fail you.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El gerenciamiento de la imagen personal

(This is the Article No. 1770)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario