jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

About how many friends

This seems a very pessimistic approach, butthink about it!, remove their own accounts and see that it is a realistic proposition.

Disillusionment causes much pain! And sometimes you just not illusions.

Perhaps this is the only solution. It's like those who indulge put under the influence of drugs (alcohol, marijuana, cocaine) and then have to suffer the discomfort of a hangover.

I will comment on how to avoid eating some illusion.

We all need to be loved. This is the first step to spare some disappointment : assume that we are big consumers of love, approval, recognition, pampering, tenderness, seeing, touching.

Assume that we are so independent that we can dispense with the affection is an illusion of omnipotence which, sooner or early, we will fall painfully.

Some are deluded thinking like a dog or a cat is the same as a human. Unfortunately it is not the same eyes of these beautiful animals that such a caring company.

Another way to avoid us deceiving illusions is to be realistic with expectations.

I explain better: Out of 100 people I know, my illusion suggests that the 100 I think they love me, admire me, pamper me. If it were a little more realistic would have to assume that, in fact, I might appreciate just 20 people, and if even a little more realistic, you would assume that I can have a real friendship with no more than 3 (three).

If our heart we can not accept sincerely befriend more than 3 percent of those who know would suffer less disappointment.

This seems a very pessimistic approach, butthink about it!, Remove their own accounts and see that it is a realistic proposition.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Sobre la cantidad de amigos.

(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.120)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario