martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Find solutions or guilty



Usually happen to you when looking for a solution to our problem circumstances seek a culprit actually nonexistent.

They are entertaining films in which much of the action occurs in a lawsuit that accuses or defends a person suspected of committing a crime.

Pleasure comes of successive surprises that we receive with the arguments used on both sides.

I imagine that the most fun would be the judge who observes how others are scrambling to convince you of something that, being old like most judges film, it matters very little content of the discussion because I'd rather be at home playing with the dog.

This dramatic device attracts viewers who believe in the existence of truth, seeing in the situation of the trial, a metaphor, an allegory of his own existential doubts: "I ​​marry so and I'm still single," "Do I ask an increase better pay or wait for a later date? "," what happens to the health of mother? '.

In other words, the viewer thinks, "In this film a murder occurred, there is a criminal who are perhaps the prosecuting or not, but someone killed the now deceased". Taking it to real life compares the viewer (metaphor) and think: I have a problem (murder), there is a solution that does not know what (criminal, murderer,
guilty), if I apply my reasoning considering various options (trial defense attorney and prosecutor), I can find the solution to my problem (¿marriage?, ¿ask for a raise?, ¿my mom's health?).

Those who confuse it with reality cinema, assume that any of your problems are guilty, when in fact it is only a difficulty, an obstacle, an adverse circumstance, not guilty.

Never find the solution looking for a nonexistent guilty.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Buscar soluciones o culpables.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.856)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario