domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Similarity between atheist and Catholic



A practicing Catholic works as an atheist who believes in determinism, and not by chance.

I found a kindred spirit though outwardly you'd think we are "oil and water", ie two persons located in the antipodes of philosophy.

It is a very religious person and strong attachment to the rituals of the Catholic Church. She attends Mass, he confesses, retreats ago, does not use contraceptives has several children, pray, make promises, is pious.

Why it is so like me, who do not believe in God or free will?

We are alike in that both have a quiet life, letting nature do its work.

She does so because it relies on the vast wisdom of God and I do the same because I am convinced that not decide anything but act required by a number of factors that influence us all, living beings and inanimate objects.

We are very careful, because that is what God requires and because it could not be otherwise;

We are good citizens because they strictly observed the word of their Lord Jesus Christ and I because I can not help it if I wanted to be better or worse because I could not rigidly determined.

She loves her children and is generous with them but it gets very severe when instinct tells you to set limits. I also love my children and let them be as nature designed them, but I get angry when I take out of the boxes.

She is very faithful to your spouse because he married before their God and would not violate what he promised, and I also am faithful to my wife because I have no reason ever happened or will to lie to anybody.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Semejanza entre ateo y católica.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.868)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario