miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Being unsure is to be poor


The poor need a college degree to take our word for "someone" or learn English to babble in two languages.

Anyone who has read two lines of psychoanalysis and realized that if I work with so much love to study how to make money to fund and support a family, do it for me is because it was very difficult.

My mother was a psychoanalyst without going through any university. Just loved to read and I agree with her that Freud, what he did best was to write.

So much so, that the only award he received in life was as a writer and as a neurologist (Goethe Prize for Literature in 1930).

Since I was very embarrassing, I had trouble appear before asking employers to work.

She told me I had to imagine them dressed in beachwear (bathing suit short). This worked for me or not I think give it to someone, although some psychological schools still valid, appeal to it to "deny" or distort reality to get by.

Shame is a clearly neurotic phenomenon resulting from the difference between who we really are and who we suppose we should be.

When some misfortune educational someone makes us think we should be so and so, the result is fatal, because we ended up not being, disappearing. We become the living dead ... which, of course, do not get jobs.

With particular often do not think the rich try too hard to be poor majority.

Not that the rich are rich because they steal the poor but the poor belong to the large group of insecure, of which we do not trust in ourselves, because we need a college degree to feel "someone" and, if possible, study English for babbling in two languages.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google: Ser inseguro es ser pobre.

Other articles on the problem of studying a second language:

     
(This is Article No. 1,640)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario