sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

The hopeless bondage of desire


My family consisted of my mom, dad, older brother (alcoholic), I and my sister too small, beautiful, chubby, mischievous but very quiet.

Slow to start talking more than we, but apparently in no hurry because after he started talking, it was in very marked. "He measured his words," could have prepared a forensic report.

The most important character in this quintet, was mom. A woman taller than dad, with a skull important to not hide with the hair, but it realzaba.

Dad was a dreamer, lover of poetry, "good for nothing" as more accurate synthesis of mom. He could spend hours watching the comings and goings of ants in the garden.

We lived on what my grandfather gave my mother, because, he says, "with my son I can not tell." My dad listened to the financial talks between his wife and his father, thinking who knows what strange lyrical fantasies.

The three brothers educated us in the best schools and the two men we become eligible for one day take over the cattle ranch that was my grandfather.

Mom's temperament was tremendous. He ruled his family with an iron fist, similar to what we imagine the English Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

So many years after his death, we thought with my sister (who was devoted to psychology, specializing in France), that people with such a dominant character may also have a severe weakness.

In fact, both Margaret Thatcher as mother, died in the midst of profound dementia.

My sister agreed to meet the weak part of mom and told me, causing me such anguish that I have no choice but to write it now as an attempt to control my feelings.

Has learned my sister, mom had profound crises despair, hitting his head against the wall or with clenched fists, for he was inevitably caught up in sexual desires which examined a pawn of the grandfather who sometimes blackmailed, although not too much because it suffered from some mental retardation.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google):


(This is Article No. 1648)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario