miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

Regression of humans and pigeons



When our psyche has to solve a current problem, the solution can search infantilizándose (returning happiest times).

I used to think that racing pigeons (1) flying any airline, the destination is indicated.

I thought the pigeon (pigeon trainer) gave these instructions:

"Go to Paris, leaving my post, you can add another to deliver in Zurich and then bring me the message that will put the Swiss", but what happens is that pigeons only know back to their nest from anywhere , however distant it may be. In other words, a single pigeon knows but does not know how to go back.

This was very frustrating because I shatter many fantasies that I had made such wonderful birds.

My disappointment lasted many years until not long ago began to gain prestige in my head.

By studying psychoanalysis that I ended up finding out about also only back, not flying a thousand miles in a single day as them, but I repeat again and again earlier behavior patterns, both as a result I got to that were traumatic ("stumble twice on the same stone").

I also learned that when a man is sick, makes a strong kick towards children (regression), by far your mind that you are.

In a video (2) commented that medical staff often talk to patients as if they were children, using many diminutives, joking Child impostando own manic spirit of childhood omnipotence.

It often happens that people who went to live with their spouse, on some pretext, (quarrels and disputes, for example), returning to live with their parents, like homing pigeons.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La regresión de los humanos y de las palomas mensajeras

 
(This is the Article No. 1776)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario