miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

The three penises cuckold



When the man doubt that his penis is sufficient, can induce his wife "would put horns" (1) to imagine with three penises.

If we go back to my story, I can assure you that I have never behaved like a gay, but it strikes me that I like both women. I doubt that's a sign of virility.

When humans suffer from some uncertainty mortifying, like: I be masculine enough?, Will my birth will have been desired by my parents, one for my mother or neither?, Will there any women that someday I want really, no lie because you pity me, no you want to marry me for my fortune, my name, or my father's business someday inherit?

These doubts atenazan the psyche of young boys ... and not so young. I can say that I do not suffer these questions because I have worse ones that keep me dazzled.

Humans do many things to relieve sorrows such as these and one of these problems relates to jealousy.

Males tend to fear that our spouse make love with other men. Imagine in someone's arms, being kissed, fucked, groped and passionately excited by another, is a sword of Damocles, a perpetual threat.

Jealousy typically caused by our own insecurities, our fear of failure to meet the woman who has affairs with another.

As usual, some remedies are worse than the disease.

In Latin cultures prevailing in Latin America, we say that a husband has horns when his wife is cheating on him with another.

When the man doubt that his penis is sufficient, can induce his wife "would put horns" to imagine with three penises.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Los tres penes del cornudo
 
(This is the Article No. 1775)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario