domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

We owned



Taking pressure, helmet and seatbelt establish who the body supposedly mine.

Psychoanalysts have to be wary, especially of our brain. It is too often that we are correcting prior knowledge that we took for successful.

All intellectuals seek the truth, but our brain insists on telling us "Here is, I found it!" ... but no, it was an illusion. Very attractive, compelling, seductive, but it was only a mirage.

Therefore, those of us who think we have to assume some kind of professional paranoia never trust to take any "evidence" as a mere possibility, but never as a hard rock on which to build a large building theoretical .

In short: do not believe most of what is written in books, or the speakers, let alone journalists and other disseminators of knowledge. They all think the same, that is: nothing. I know it is not easy to live like this, but it seems that the fate assigned me this situation and try to cope as I can.

In another article (1) I said that the obsession with medical services by taking the pressure is nothing to establish a radical asymmetry between doctor and power users (patients).

By "take a strong arm," is established "who's boss" though clearly explicit interpretation is quite another.

Something similar happens with the obligation we have drivers wear a seat belt or cyclists and motorcyclists to wear a helmet.

In all three cases, the State is concerned to make clear that this is his body and fined if I did not care (with belt and helmet).

In short: "I am me, I am the state. The commands ".

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Somos de propiedad estatal.
 
(This is the Article No. 1761)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario