miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

The imaginary love of a rich father



Companies issuing credit cards 'love' who are his "love" paying on time.

With my dad got a deal: when we are in public places where other people can see us, he pays all my expenses.

I like this game because I feel that others admire "love" I've been able to generate in someone as important as him.

What nobody knows, (though many imagine) is that when we're alone I return the money spent paying my purchases.

Beyond make others believe that he loves me enough to take care of what I eat, I also like those bills not be manipulating others have touched, God knows with how much dirt on their hands!

Psychologist says I'm so cranky with dirt because in my subconscious I think I am pure spirit, that I have a body enfermable and, worse, can die.

The "love" my father manifests his power and never look when my accounts canceled by paying teller charged.

The psychologist says humans we hide to defecate and fornicate and that the scrupulous as I also want to look at how others meet their needs and sexual evacuativas.

So much for the imaginary thinking of an imaginary person. Now my comment on what is meaning and why.

This person is expressed because using a credit card. It assumes that when you pay with plastic money that is his dad who does because the "love".

The word "credit" comes from "believing" and it is logical that people who love us believe in our honesty.

Companies issuing credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Cabal), "love" to those who show their "love" paying on time.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El imaginario amor de un padre rico.

(This is the Article No. 1764)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario