jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Disgust alien



There is a psychological reaction that could be called "disgusting alien 'own disgust imposed another who does not feel.

I'll say something that I discussed but so that I never seem to.

What I have said in other articles is that there is a very slogan mentioned among the most proactive, bold, competitive, saying: "I prefer to ask permission to ask forgiveness."

Well, now say something similar but with another title, another stage and another subject. Perhaps also, with another point of view.

The title of this article is "Asco alien" and the text of the article is devoted to explain why that title.

Formally are copying (paraphrasing) to a familiar expression, "embarrassment."

This occurs when a similar (we identify someone with whom we could exchange roles, auditoriums and attitudes), does something ridiculous, tacky, we could never do.

The embarrassment that other similar happens when you do what we would never do: cough without cover our mouth, swearing in front of very prim, ensure notoriously false knowledge.

The "disgusting alien" occurs in intimate situations and is nothing more than self-censorship that tries to prohibit certain practices our sexual partner because we are disgusting to us.

In other words: because I do not like to do "it", I forbid another delight to do so.

The situation only generates losses and no profit opportunities.

Given the anomalous situation ("Do not do that because I do not like it"), is likely to be difficult to find a reasonable enough dialogue to put things in place: "That you do not like it should not be an obstacle to do what I do because I like to. "

Well, this is about the "disgusting alien" or whatever you call it.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El asco ajeno.

(This is the Article No. 1750)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario