miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Extramarital sexual Exercise



When a woman meets a man who had chosen to parent their children, should never stop enjoying it.

At an early age he awoke in me a clear sensitivity to some fellows.

Since I have no natural proximity to malnourished African children, I live far from a leprosarium and poorest households like my country are a few miles from my house, I have no chance with those stimuli sensibilizarme so frequent and abundant.

However my pain comes when I see how some people are unnecessarily avenues, parks and the boulevard.

I admit that I feel sorry. The hypochondriacs imagine pursued by ghosts in their hallucinatory voices that speak their cholesterol, diabetes, obesity.

Not rule out the possibility that one day they are the ones who feel sorry for my arthritis, blindness, quadriplegia, but I mention it just to look realistic and hide my intense desire to deny these dangers.

As I can choose I chose to reject medical philosophy and adhere to another belief which seems much more human, natural, logical, entertaining, social, healthy, loving.

I have commented on several items my assumption that women are the men who choose to (1) with your instinct tells them that could have beautiful and healthy children.

I have to say that sexuality is associated with unconscious fantasies of pregnancy, although menopause has irreversibly closed endometrium generation.

So I say to those ladies who never lose an opportunity to have sex with the men they continue to choose to have children, which will now be only imaginary. With her husband ever again have passion, so they have to accept the new and little opportunity but not mention it to him because he does not deserve to suffer or suffer heartbreak jealousy.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Ejercicio sexual extraconyugal.

(1) Some mention of the term 'women choose men':

       
(This is the Article No. 1749)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario