domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

Dear women, let me tell you ...



When women are seeking reproductive and plan recreational sex, are less strict in the choice of partner.

To live with greater harmony might be useful to any women expect men think, feel and react like them.

Definitely, dear women, do not waste time! Males are human beings and only reason for this is determined by yourselves, while none may be fertilized by sperm than men.

This low key reason seems to be the only just. If not for that you need, that scholars have called reproductive isolation (1), men would belong to another species.

In short one: you and us, virtually belong to different species, so we are so different and perhaps that is why you find it so difficult to realize that there are women with a penis.

This understandable mistake women also male induces an error when trying to review them as if they were men without a penis.

In short February: to enjoy ourselves more than the mandatory coexistence imposed by our unique mission to conserve the species (2) need greater understanding.

As I have pretensions of understanding share my views, but I know that I am very pretentious, I confess that my views might be wrong: only you can know if you agree with me or not.

I insist that the human female is the copulatory caused by the phenomenon, as do all other mammalian species when in heat (3).

I now add: When women look for a man to be the father of her children, are very strict: choose only one, but when not in plan but seek reproductive recreational sex, are less stringent and choose among a larger number of candidates.

         
Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Queridas mujeres, déjenme decirles que...
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.855)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario