lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

Sneezing a virus transforms the Universe



All we do are natural phenomena such as wind or impact of a meteorite, that really transformed the Universe.

"We do not decide anything," affirm who believe in determinism and we can not believe in free will.

"So to write thousands of articles with ideas about this and that? 'Retort me who read my blogs.

And I reply: "The write because I can not help, because I am determined by factors beyond my control."

Nine out of ten away muttering, "Bah, pure useless work! Do not know why you take so much trouble. "

And here I keep telling my side of the story:

This I write maybe someone reads it.

What I write more what is written that someone reads, transforming influences the brain so that the future shape of reaction will not be the same for the reader.

Human productions, including messages in symbolic code (writings, speeches, paintings, monuments), are natural phenomena that impact on the brain of those who receive them, transforming them irreversibly.

What makes it difficult to accept this interpretation of the facts is that:

a) Do not believe in determinism;

b) We see it more as masters of nature that as part of it;

c) The changes are too small are more difficult to perceive that the most spectacular (earthquake, flood, Nobel Prize, transoceanic bridge [not yet built]).

From this point of view, nothing we do is useless because our actions (writing, speaking, collaborations, procreation), amend the Universe, much as the wind, rain, meteorites, the sneeze of a virus).

For example, if I write: "There is no love small but ambitious expectations," one might think that is a more commonplace, bland as so, but no, someone might read it and revalue love giving and receiving love.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El estornudo de un virus transforma el Universo.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.835)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario