viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

The 'cursed money' us accountable



Money is "cursed" because it makes me the only culprit of my discomfort and frustration. It makes me responsible for my unhappiness.

The money is often the main cause of our discomfort, dissatisfaction, frustration.

What is not always found on the web is the basis for this claim so popular.

Why so many people talk about the "bloody money"?

Propose a hypothesis, psychoanalytically oriented, which might be acceptable to some readers.

I get money for my work.

Upon receipt, was exposed to the commitment, responsibility, additional work, using it to meet my needs and desires.

That is, if you pay me money, my position is the choice of my purchases, I must determine what to buy to suit my needs and desires.

If you do not get paid with money the employer would have to take care to give me what I need to cancel my needs and desires. He would have to study my case and I realize, Fernando Mieres, I need some vegetables, some beef, certain amount of dairy products, two pairs of pants, five shirts, five pairs of underwear, two pairs of shoes, comics, newspapers, pay bills regularly cooking fuel and the temperature of my house, give me tickets to the cinema, theater and sporting events.

What if my employer achieve pay for goods and services instead of giving me the money for me to take care of shopping and payments?

Achieve my existential malaise had a single responsale: the employer. He should acknowledge that it is not completely under day after day.

Money becomes "cursed" because it is interchangeable for any good or service. When you have it I become the only culprit of my discomfort and frustration. It makes me responsible for my unhappiness.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El ‘maldito dinero’ nos hace responsables
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.820)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario