viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

The enmity with me



Is it true that I do my best to fail, as if the underdog status was a key piece of my identity?

You may already exist but I found something yet. It may not have been achieved effectively communicate with potential customers.

I mean trading academy, a school of rhetoric, a workshop where people come together to find ingenious ways to argue with that common people like us.

- I want to develop the ability to discuss with a public official who is notoriously retaceando their best to give me a solution I deserve and that is only in your hands;

- I need to find ways of negotiating with my spouse an equitable way to divide up the tasks, concerns, economic stress, physical and emotional of our family;

- I wish I could peacefully neutralize violent methods, overly aggressive, threatening, cheats, insidious, cunning, seductive;

- Would have to find ways not to fall on his knees before some promises that I have as infinitely reliable, even when they come from people who have already shown that violate their oaths with total self-confidence;

- Precise increase my speed of response to what I should have said not happen when I lost all opportunity to say;

- You should find the formula that emotions do not play for my occasional opponent. So many times I was paralyzed, dazed, her mind blank, when he needed to avoid losing lucidity what other more voracious wanted to take, that whenever I am faced with an argument the first thing comes to my mind is that I betray, I will do everything possible to fail, as if at this point in my life was more important to keep my tradition of being a loser because that feature is essential to maintain my identity.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La enemistad conmigo.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.896)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario