miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

The fantasies of omnipotence defeated

The word "defeat" means both be overcome as the path that we are when we leave precipitously fantasies of omnipotence.

I belong to the group of people who when they hear or read the word "defeat", the first thing you think of is the sense (2) of the Dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy:

'Maturity full of enemy troops, followed by the common rout. "

For this reason I also belong to the group of people who when they hear or read the word "defeat" and learns the meaning (1), is surprised.

The first definition says:

"Way, sidewalk or path of earth."

Why the surprise?

1) Through ignorance. I did not know that "defeat" means road, sidewalk or dirt path.

2 º) Because my psychoanalysis chronic intoxication causes me mental secretion as aesthetically beautiful partnership that will present in society as my youngest daughter.

If the same word are present, (condensed, merged, combined?), The meaning "way" and "rout of a defeated army," I have almost an obligation to think that this leak is so held that the fleeing combatants and have formed a dirt path so many times that they have escaped from their traditional winner.

As this thought is secreted by my brain so I'm almost forced to think that it refers to myself. Nothing I can think I'm not concerned, I became involved, I commit.

That way, (defeat), is before me, start from where I am and was formed by the amount of times I had to migrate, run, shoot, out to where I was because reality forced me to admit I'm not omnipotent, that I am weak, I am imperfect, which is much what I need, I'm quite incomplete.

This "defeat", (path), it formed who had to hurriedly leave the fantasies of omnipotence.


Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Las fantasías de omnipotencia derrotadas.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.885)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario