domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

Unpayable debts



Gratitude can be a pretext to strengthen the link with someone who otherwise would not consider us.

In another article (1) I said that, for a certain way of thinking, who does not charge for its task can be assigned a value so high that it would not be possible to pay with money.

However, this reasoning does not usually include a total disregard for the debt that would have benefited generated with the benefactor. Put it another way:

If a friend helps me build my house and when this is over I ask how much I owe for his task, but he says no but I owe nothing was working for free to make me a favor, what really happens is that, if While I will not have to pay for not contradict him, I will be "eternally grateful" that is, I feel that I owe it to this job that can pay somehow.

We see very often in films in which someone persistently strives to promote another because it saved his life when they were teammates in a trench or any other contingency.

If a neighbor saves my life telling the firefighters that my house is on fire while I sleep, how much should you pay?

Gratitude is a very pleasing affection for both parties. Many times we find people who need to thank the most unusual things, as he is still alive, or that your family is well, or that the police answered the greeting.

This desire is reinforced thanking walk a good feature to borrow in favor, ie, exposure to other hazards that we may well avoid. This will close a bond of love between the alleged "savior" and "saved".

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Las deudas impagables.
   
Other mentions of the word 'thanks':


El sonido «gr» para conjurar una amenaza imaginaria 

 
(This is the Article Nº 1.665)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario