lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

Cause of fruitless

Sometimes our efforts fail because we ask for help, but what we really do is download our frustration against anyone.

This post is also linked to that old slogan that keeps saying "Know thyself".

If this recommendation remains valid is because we continue ignoring our best friend (ourselves).

For example, my daily task begins when 5:35 on Monday. I turn on the PC and watch that does not connect to the Internet, so my task will be severely hampered.

Upset, anger, frustration, insults, meditation, seeking alternatives, increased ventilation and blood circulation, what do I do?, I need to overthrow this government that I ADSL provides uninterrupted, intake of sedative go ahead because this I get very nervous phone call to the company that provides the service me.

Once online, my attitudes may be two:

1 - I ask, very bad manners to talk with the boss, manager, responsible. My tone would be more appropriate for the owner of the company, the most important customer, the Minister of Communications ;

2 - you need someone to help me, I say to my attending voice. "What's wrong, sir?" The voice answered me. I tell him briefly, not to bore you. Then my drift voice call to another and another and another phone.

Almost everyone born in Western culture believe in Cartesian dualism, that is, that man is composed of two parts: a body and a spirit.

As it is very likely that you will integrate most, summarize the idea saying:

1 - If I call to vent my anger on any 'm ruled by my self (spirit) ;

2 - If I call for help I am ruled by my need to ADSL (body).

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google):  Causa de gestiones infructuosas.

(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.078)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario