viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

Metaphor of a male pregnancy

For three days was the scandalous cover day trial which, Gratiana Dotti, sued her husband, Victor Lakeside, accusing him of stealing the idea for the business that enriched.

The woman went to the media railing against this “plagiarist, thief, abuser “and, without falling behind, Victor answered one by one the charges.

The public quickly took sides: some were in favor and some for him.

Were swollen different. She supported her feminist women and very few men, while he supported, moderately, people from different backgrounds. The news media gave more coverage to the noisiest, exalted, outrageous and just published the laconic opinions defending the employer.

Late in the afternoon, a court spokesman told the press what was the outcome of the litigation: Considering the testimony of the litigants (husband and wife), while agreeing that the idea had been to the lady and her implementation had been the responsibility of the Lord, “this court finds that the 90 % equity belongs to the employer and the remaining 10 % belongs to his wife, who brought the idea".

The news was a bombshell among the noisy crowd that supported the claim of women. Was accused of sexism to justice in general and in particular presiding judge; gender discrimination, domestic violence the husband.

When, six months later, the mood returned to normal, the judge kept his promise to be interviewed by a well-known journalist.

The interview was really short because the judge based the ruling saying Mrs. just got the idea, as the only man puts semen, but who conceived the company was the employer as a woman does when feat.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Metáfora de un embarazo masculino.

(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.050)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario