lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

Married people are more controllable than single

It is easier to convince citizens marriages singles. Machiavellian recipe is infallible, we defend like we benefit.

Self-preservation governs us individually and also to species level. Not only take care of our physical, but feel a strong vocation to have at least one child.

Women have these instincts, (individually the conservation and preservation of the species), more developed than men. It seems so be consistent : if they take 80% of effort, means that men take care of the remaining 20 %. If these percentages were real, we can ensure that they are striving four times more than us (4 multiplied by 20% = 80%).

They suffer overload is partially offset by a tolerance threshold higher than men's pain. For this reason, the subjective perception of effort does not preserve the proportion of 80 and 20, but they not only seek to become pregnant but in many cases help men with all the problems that we grow to meet this meager 20 %.

However, men and women live in pairs is just a habit that sometimes has become mandatory because the rulers that suits them the governed should walk in pairs because we are so weak and controllable.

I return to a comment I made in another article (1) about Cartesian dualism, that belief almost universal that humans are the sum of a body and a spirit, has survived to this day as if it were an unquestionable truth, for believing that we are weak and controllable.

It is easier to convince citizens marriages singles. Machiavellian is the infallible recipe (2), we defend like we benefit.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google):  Los casados son más gobernables que los solteros.

(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.092)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario