lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

An affair is a homosexual rape



Those with unconscious homosexual desires and feel that the spouse's body belongs to them, are obfuscated because infidelity is a violation.

In another article (1) I commented on the chemical formula of jealousy whose summary says:

«Jealous try betrayal of the beloved because we love something whose possession is more doubtful because we are bored security».

Now share with you another comment though from a rather different perspective.

Reader need you leave for a while his fear of being homosexual. I need this ghost free for the duration of reading this article and / or watch the video you have associated.

With some verbal carelessness usually speak of "my spouse", using a possessive pronoun should not adjust to the reality between those who argue that people do not belong to each other. Each is of himself and nobody else. The appropriations are unforgivable abuse.

Now that you agree that it could be as homosexual or heterosexual, we share the hypothesis of why jealousy can reach enloquecernos.

That sloppy verbal expression because there's truth in fantasy of those living with a loved one of the opposite sex is the idea that the body might be his own, with those characteristics that we lack.

For example, as I am anatomically male, I can feel, through this relationship that I have with "my wife", I have also vaginal, breast, uterus and feminine glamor. This we call "sexual identification."

I'm jealous that she has sex with another male because it is forcing me to have sex with me, because, remember, I imagine that your body is mine. Unconsciously want sex but not consciously, then with his infidelity "my wife" is making me violate.

 
Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La infidelidad es una violación homosexual.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.918)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario