miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Psychoanalysis and Psychosynthesis



Psychoanalysis serves to analyze, decompile, disassemble the psyche. Now we need a function that might be called psycho-synthesis.

When I was 12 I read the book Jokes and Their Relation to the Unconscious.

That reading had two clear objectives:

1) laugh at the jokes, and

2) Understand my mother both spoke of the author, Sigmund Freud, inventor of psychoanalysis.

Needless to say that I laughed and I could not understand my mother. The jokes of any intellectual are tragically boring and understand a mother is not accessible to human task.

56 years later I see that I still like the jokes, understand my mom, but I added that my passion for decades psychoanalysis.

I'm passionate about but I'm not stupid in love, (this seems redundant), while I think that is worth much less than it appears. Yet still more reliable than any other way to understand (even to approach mothers understand).

Something that always bothered me is that, as its name suggests, this scientific art lives up to its name but leave the task half finished.

Indeed, psychoanalysis introduces the psyche in its lab for testing, ie to descuartizarla, separate, break, disassemble, atomize it, pulverize, as befits the verb analyze, ('Distinction and separation of parts of a whole in order to know its principles or elements ").

This can not be! A psycho-analysis without synthesis is worthless. Some say that the psyche is reset alone. Maybe, I dunno, maybe, but any child despanzurra a toy and then becomes unusable. Would not it be reasonable to ask the psychoanalysts who also worry about the synthesis of the psyche that analyzed?

The prison, (neurotic, repressed, inhibited), could escape dismembered, but then who the rebuild?

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Psicoanálisis y psicosíntesis.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.920)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario