The famous essay A Message to Garcia is a subtle propaganda benefit of American interests.
The American writer Elbert Hubbard is less known than his essay A Message to Garcia.
It seems that the conquest of the planet and the solar system is on the minds of the American people. Without realizing it, advertise the greatness that are supposed to have.
The above essay is a subtle propaganda of the Americans.
Try the custom brief the president made him an illustrious name unknown Rowan: "Give this letter to Garcia" - would have been his only words and Rowan, no questions asked, left the office with the letter in the postman impromptu backpack .
Of course, the letter was delivered.
From this simple story, exploding like fireworks lighting a number of fantastic, exciting, to dazzle.
- We should all be like Rowan: from minimal instructions should fulfill what we are charged in a timely manner;
- Finding a "Garcia" in Cuba, where they later found out he was the recipient of the letter, is more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack;
- How much was Rowan devotion to the American president?Huge! The author suggests, as if it were subliminal propaganda that they inspire love, obedience unusual desires, who can send and, more indirectly, that would be a good masters of the world;
- The need for love, for leadership, to feel useful, quickly makes us identify with the hero of the trial. We would like to receive the admiration he received the postman for his tenacity, reliability, efficiency, intelligence to fulfill an order expressed in a few words;
- The author does not say that the President of the United States is gratified Rowan suggests that we should work for free.They are crazy!
Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El mensaje a García.
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.912)