viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Money is no guarantee of health



Anguish I think that the president of Venezuela disease cost him a lot of money to people and just died.

I have a recurring dream that keeps me from resting. Rather it is a nightmare.

I'm drowning in a raging ocean, it becomes night, my strength fails and displays a white boat with a sailor dressed in white. I was paddling about walking pace and my desperation grows. Approaching again, I ask:

- Mr. is affiliated with the National Guard?

I can not believe what I'm hearing in the nightmare. Trying to make myself heard above the roar of the wind and the waves, he yelled:

- Do you have to be affiliated to be rescued?

The ocean makes me a grin and responds with foul-mouthed young tone:

- Obvious, sir!

- I am not affiliated. How can we fix this? I need rescue asap. I swallowed a lot of salt water-I answer desperately.

- I guess you will not be trying to bribe me with some money? Said maliciously.

This misunderstanding as untimely is what causes me awake and I'm sweating bad for the rest of the day.

The analyst believes that the diurnal stimuli that cause me so distressed dream this procedure surely come from that sick is very costly, even for those who pay for health insurance.

It is likely that the interpretation is correct, I'm so afraid of getting sick by hypochondria base that we all have, but mostly because household savings could run out in a few days if something like that were to happen to some of the four family members.

Not long ago my anxiety increased when I reflected that the illness of President of Venezuela (Hugo Chavez), probably cost him thousands of gallons of oil to the people, yet they just died (2013).

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El dinero no es garantía de salud.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.903)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario