miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

The joy of schadenfreude



The poor pathological are people suffering with schadenfreude while non-poor are happy about the evil alien.

I am optimistic that there are hundreds of pathological causes of poverty, ie that poverty equipment perfectly suited for the sufferer.

I say I'm optimistic because I compare myself to other pessimists who assume that "the poor have always existed and will never cease to exist."

Today I am almost convinced that I am suffering from poor pathological material shortages because when I did the impossible to leave that situation and finally came to settle it by pure chance and luck.

Auto watching me think that humans can belong to one of two groups: those who want the evil of others and those who do not want.

Neither human groups should be regarded as good or bad. We're just different.

Start talking about me.

I feel so weak, poor and vulnerable who need the love of many people. When I say love I mean who are willing to help if they need it arrives. So I want you're all well and I attract people who are ill. If anything could get help to stop being evil and will be entered into the group of people who could help me.

I now turn to the group that did not integrate and who rejoice that others do poorly.

This group contains almost no poor pathological because its members somehow always manage to have a job, manage to charge high fees, are encouraged to offer their collaboration for profit and are attracted to those who are worse off. They enjoy others are sick, afflicted, with unpainted house, with pipe obstructed with a legal dispute.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La alegría por el mal ajeno.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.915)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario