martes, 2 de julio de 2013

The antipathy is equivalent to disgust



When not want to look like someone felt the same way we feel about the foods we provoke disgust, dislike, distaste.

They say, (and I do), that when Tom Cruise filmed the movie The Color of Money (The color of money), was so impressed by Paul Newman that cost him many months again become the Tom Cruise that was before working with the veteran actor.

I understand Tom Cruise because Paul Newman had a fantastic personality, as few actors have had it.

I also understand why it happens to me something like this: when I see the performance of a great actor, I have to make an effort not to imitate his gestures or speech. When I was younger I could not but now that I'm older, yes I can ... not to identify with people of either sex who impresses me greatly.

Identification is just that equated to another, for a moment, for a long time or permanently.

Our personality is as it is because we copied whom we ad-regarded. In our desire to be the best to be the most loved, copy, imitate, we identify.

To some extent education includes the phenomenon of identification. Students often look to teachers as role models as examples to emulate. As I said above, children and youth are stages during which we are particularly sensitive to this psychological phenomenon.

The identification process has some resemblance to food. To copy the character traits ad-regarded, "the eat with our eyes".

This comparison with food is useful for understanding the opposite phenomenon.

We also see some people who never want similarly seem ... you never would eat certain foods.

The rejection, discrimination, antipathy, are best understood if we call disgust, dislike, distaste.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La antipatía equivale al asco.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.947)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario