jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

The money and privacy



The advantage is that money we can spend it anonymously, without leaving traces of our preferences, needs, vices.

As I live in an apartment to thirty feet above the street level, I can not have a beef proteins provide me as the Milanese steak requires my carnivorous palate.

I have another problem: how in a little while I encariñaría with bulky animal could not faenarlo, I need to have something that my provider need to permutárselo butchered meat for the delicious food.

These peculiarities of my situation I am forced to the pursuit of money, because this is the merchandise will surely be accepted by the butcher, by the seller of eggs, by the seller of bread crumbs, oil for the seller, manufacturer of pans and the fuel supplier.

Money only encourages these half-dozen residents of my district, without which I could not eat the delicious Milanese claiming the palate.

But there is more.

For some inexplicable reason, but everyone understands, I do not like to let others know what my food preferences, not my personal taste, not my vices, nor my wasteful spending, not my savings.

As I am so discreet want my purchases leave no marks. When payment clears the antecedent money because nobody knows that the money was mine and that I gave it to purchase a particular good or service.

To most of us it is the same: we make money to do with as you can think of, without anyone having to know how I am, what preferences, needs and desires rule my attitudes and my decisions.This is freedom!

Now I'm worried because I removed credit cards privacy.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): El dinero y la privacidad.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 1.944)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario