domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

Technological developments are revolutionary



Software piracy is an inescapable consequence of technological advances, but property crimes will disappear.

If I buy a book and want to share with all my friends, I'm hurting the author, publisher and bookseller, because none of them will gain from the sale of copies to those who read that I lent.

If I buy a book and want to share with all my friends, but I have no desire to be waiting to return you to lend me another, I take as many photocopies as you need to give them (and not to pay ), a game each one and done, but again appears to prejudice the author, publisher and bookseller.

If I buy a book and want to share with all my friends and I have a scanner that allows me to scan each page of the book to send to my friends, attachments by e- mail, I can do with the generation of the losers I mentioned.

But as my friends have many friends and forward an attachment is very simple, there will come a point where the free distribution will be huge.

That's why, when I met the author at a book fair and sincerely congratulated him for his great novel, he replied with equal excitement, saying: "Oh, it was you who bought my book?!”

Now just one example of the future, knowing that the future can not take examples.

Thieves prefer to steal, first, money second, fast goods marketing.

Computer technology is rapidly progressing to increasingly purchases are made online and paid by credit card.

The industry is under threat from theft, but also department stores. The post office, courier and credit card administrators pleased smile.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google):  Los avances tecnológicos son revolucionarios.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.038)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario