martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Advantages of intolerance



We are intolerant because it is wise, intelligent, friendly, gainful avoid any attempt to understand and justify the mistakes of others.

There are two ways to deal with our problems caused by others:

1) Find all possible arguments to justify why their behavior hurts us (charge), and

2) the assumption that that person acts well, but we cause problems for reasons that have difficulty understanding.

Boldly evaluated that an overwhelming act according to criterion 1 (accusing).

If the majority prefer to acknowledge is that we act well, just that we have difficulty understanding them (criterion 2).

Gains are accusing obtain:

a) not having to spend too much effort to inform and analyze what it does and how it does the cause of my problems-blame;

b) I conclude easily that the other is wrong which leaves me with the delicious feeling of being right;

c) other gain arises to do what everyone else does, which is to feel normal, popular, implicitly approved;

d) although in fact it can not exert any influence on the recipient of my reviews (guilty of my problems), at least I have to dream elements that might do so if it believes that the criticism he deserves;

e) if, looking for all possible arguments to justify why the other is wrong, we conclude that deserves to be condemned, the feeling of power supplies provide me invaluable narcissistic of which would be unfair to deprive;

f) find that someone is responsible for my problems, I can imagine that vexation be alive (1) does not concern me but rather the fault of the other having a misconduct.

In short, it is wise, intelligent, friendly, gainful avoid any attempt to understand and justify the mistakes of others.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Ventajas de la intolerancia.
 
(This is the Article Nº 1.713)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario