martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Motherly love between friends



When we show our love by giving gifts that cost money we work, we act as our mother who worked to protect us.

Imagine that I am the owner of a supermarket and I have five friends who love you.

Now that businesses work a little better, I decided to make a cut in the price of your purchases: they, their wives and children, featuring a card that I ordered way, to go through the boxes receive a discount of 10% in purchases made.

Just to agree, every time one of them makes purchases worth 100, the cashier only charged 90.

Why do I do this? I do it because I love and circumstances have given me so they can buy into my business and that I have the opportunity to make a gift that is not nothing but a tangible demonstration of how much I appreciate them.

This is easy to understand why many people like to give gifts to loved ones.

These gifts have an economic value, every time we buy gift items we spend money.

If I shorten the ends of this argument, I can say that our loved ones give them money as beautifully wrapped gift objects and to show the love that inspires us.

We can not forget that the money that we will give our loved ones (in the form of objects ...), we have won devoting some of our time to work (as traders, as employees).

With these elements it is possible to say that the time we spend on our friends (earning money to buy gifts that marshmallow), is similar to the time allocated to take care of our mother and develop in us the feeling of love, now feel and we show our friends.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Amor materno entre amigos.

(This is the Article No. 1715)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario