sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

Attempts educators destructive



When we feel strong internal resistances enable us because educators seek to destroy beliefs we love because they are our productions.

Arguably, "ignorance", meaning the total ignorance of all, NO, what does exist is "ignorance", meaning what the dictionary tells us (1), ie the lack of scientific, artistic, law, news of collective interests.

May I add another essential ignorance: ignorance too often ignored, as part of a vicious circle that we can understand intuitively.

Here I can use a phrase in which it shows how important the tildes we usually ignore. The sentence reads: "If I do not know that I know nothing, I know not what I do not know", that is, if not know my lack of knowledge, I can not know what I need to know.

In our language there is also the expression "supine ignorance," which refers to the reluctance of those who do not want to learn what you should know.

In the video associated with this article I commented that learning is not as simple as is commonly thought. Those responsible for our education take too lightly the emotional factors that are altered when someone tries to tell us something different than what we were thinking.

It seems important to be aware that in our mind there are empty places where knowledge can be added as if it were a space.

The human mind suffers from vertigo, very afraid vacuum and when something does not know (hollow, curiosity, anxiety), before they find out, it invents.

When we devote ourselves to study and train us in skills that can be hired by the labor market, we find strong resistance necessarily interior to perform these tasks, largely because educators seek to destroy beliefs we love because they are our productions.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Los intentos destructivos de los educadores.
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario