lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

The irrationality of the disqualification



The tactic of disqualifying the imaginary real worth of our competitors, we are exposed to inevitable failures in the real world.

My actual height is one meter plus sixty-five centimeters (1m65cms.).

From this fact true, imagine that for some reason I wanted two meters tall. That reason could be that my true calling was to play basketball.

My question is then: how do I measure two meters?

These two meters are not an arbitrary measure: what happens is that to enter any major league, if I have that height will not be accepted.

My head is put to work, stopped sleeping, I look at the roof to see if this becomes a blackboard and write on it magically long-awaited response.

They spend the days, months and years unless I find a way to measure two meters tall to match me to the other players who were accepted because they have that up and then some.

My sleeplessness, inability to find a solution, begin to disturb my mental faculties to such an extent that while I remain psychiatrically diagnosed as 'normal', my fantasies have begun to take control of my thoughts.

In this state of mental weakness I can think up a 'illegality' (fraud, cheating, fraud): I will imagine that the meters are not one hundred centimeters but only eighty centimeters.

With this retouching I do to the fact that it fit my height two meters now complete, because in my 1m65cms. 80 cms fit twice. and to stay exceeded 5 cm.

The solution I found was to 'de', 'devalue', 'reduce' the real value of the metro, something outside the story, when we try to devalue our competitors imaginatively, with equally disastrous results.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La irracionalidad de la descalificación.


(This is the Article No. 1707)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario