sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Artistic disciplines to win money



Making money seems to depend on the art of strategy and the art of tactical discipline developed.

Let's face a very brief description of what would be the appropriate action to achieve the goal of "getting the money to afford my expenses."

As in this case military minded think my project will be expressed in terms of "win enough money to pay for my expenses."

If I have to "conquer" because money is not currently in my possession.

I also assume that the holders of that money, so they can deliver care and only under certain circumstances and not others.

I will note that, given my current power situation, I can not use methods or violent or illegal.

This reduces my chances of getting the money they have to trade, or I'll have to give them something for them to give me the money I need to "conquer".

In this state of things, I begin to study what they need, what they want, what they have, what they might need or want to reach without even have heard (I mean innovations, new ideas, alternatives).

This first stage, after the target definition ('win money ... "), includes tasks that belong to military strategy (1), ie," the art of directing the' conquest 'of money' .

When given by sufficiently studied what I do to "conquer" the money, I will get to work so that each action to execute against those who have the money I need, to be effective and not counterproductive.

I'll have tactful, I must be skillful, clever, subtle, neat, consistent, diplomatic, inspire confidence, seduce. Because I must tactful is that will apply the art of tactical warfare.

In sum: The keyword to "conquer" the goal seems to be "discipline".

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Las disciplinas artísticas para conquistar dinero.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario