domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

Miraculous Biology



If we become aware of the phenomenon depends on many factors life, every birthday celebrated a continuity that seems miraculous.

Fortunately, all my fellow species, I may think that the day of my birth the planet "began" to spin around the sun.

Although he was already doing that route for millennia, I can think, and no one contradicted that the day I was born, it all started.

Of course, this is my point of view because, look at something we all happens: we are always in the center of the reality that we perceive. In our perception, the events occurring around us.

So today, September 29, 2013, many relatives, friends and acquaintances greet me and I can dream that we are commemorating the 69th time that the Earth passed through the same place ... since I was born, of course. In the end, I must admit that happened thousands or millions of times for the same place, but for me in particular, just passed 69 times, because they are the years that I meet.

The fact that it is our custom to commemorate birthdays referring to something as huge and eternal as is the ring of the Earth around the Sun, it is still a fact illusory, slightly arrogant, but inevitably pleasurable.

We can not ignore that the term "birthday" deliberately avoids thinking about the other expression, that it could mean "have come alive until today."

Have preserved life as the planet gave 69 laps around the sun, it is fortunate that deserves celebrated.

I understand those who prefer not to know much about anatomical and physiology because, as one finding is how we operate, we have to recognize that it is almost a miracle that everything works well and that life is conserved phenomenon.

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): La biología milagrosa.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.036)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario