lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

Why is a lot of gold quickly

The LESS time is between purchase and sale, the faster you will increase the capital gain (gold).

To those who say that, thanks to scientific advances, we have gained in longevity, Benjamin Franklin, in the 18th century, lived 84 years.

But this gentleman was present in my early years and learned many things said by him, thinking they were good for me and my family.

So I have not done wrong, but maybe it was for other reasons.

He was a person who loved the work, productivity, discipline, wealth, just like me. He began working with his father at age 12 and I did at 10, I do not know yet if it helped or bothered. The truth is that I thought I was helping, I blistered hands using a scissor to cut suede and I went to bed very tired.

Keep in mind that in 1954 there was no television for Uruguayans. Maybe that's why I currently use over the radio that the idiot box.

Apparently, it was Benjamin Franklin who invented the phrase "Time is money", which wanted to make a comment, because it strikes me that it is not as obvious as it seems.

In general, the states who lose a lot of time, or "kill time" in unproductive tasks, or bored by inactivity, or indefinitely postpone the execution of the tasks assigned to them.

Intuitively, if someone believed that "Time is money" perhaps would care so as not to lose not to lose a ring or British Pound.

I think the best application of the phrase refers to the sale.

The LESS time is between purchase and sale, the faster you will increase the capital gain (gold).

Note: Original in Spanish (without translation by Google): Por qué el poco tiempo es mucho oro.
 
(Este es el Artículo Nº 2.011)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario